Are you curious? Perhaps skeptical? Or maybe you are just seeking some answers to life’s deeper questions. If those resonate with you at all…
Alpha is for you.
Alpha is a series of gatherings that explore the Christian faith. In a no-pressure, judgment-free space, people can explore their thoughts together.
Many join for different reasons, with different backgrounds and points of view, but all are seeking to find whether Jesus and Christianity have any relevance for their life.
What Happens at Alpha?
Each week follows the same pattern. A fun, informal time of fellowship around a delicious meal (when we meet in person), a video highlighting an important part of Christian thinking, followed by honest small group discussion.
You will find yourself not only learning from the presentation but also realize that you are building genuine relationships through engaging in open dialog with your group. We love to say that Alpha is all about relationships. And to us, that’s a really good thing!
Questions of Life
Questions pondered at Alpha:
- What is the meaning of life?
- Who was Jesus really?
- Resurrection? Really?
- What’s the big deal about the Bible?
- Does God really heal?
- Does believing in God make any real difference?
These and many more will come up throughout the Alpha course.
Our Next Alpha Course
- Wednesday evenings starting Wednesday, September 13 and ending October 18
- Dinner at 6. Program 6:30-7:30 pm.
- Fellowship Hall at St. Andrew’s Park Circle (4602 Durant Ave, North Charleston)
- Questions – Contact David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4369)
- Course includes dinner and childcare.
- Class, dinner, and childcare are free