Are you curious? Perhaps skeptical? Or maybe you are just seeking some answers to life’s deeper questions. If those resonate with you at all…
Alpha is for you.
Alpha is a series of gatherings that explore the Christian faith. In a no-pressure, judgment-free space, people can explore their thoughts together.
Many join for different reasons, with different backgrounds and points of view, but all are seeking to find whether Jesus and Christianity have any relevance for their life.
What Happens at Alpha?
Each week follows the same pattern. A fun, informal time of fellowship around a delicious meal, a talk highlighting an important part of Christian thinking, followed by honest small group discussion.
You will find yourself not only learning from the presentation but also realize that you are building genuine relationships through engaging in open dialog with your group. We love to say that Alpha is all about relationships. And to us, that’s a really good thing!
Questions of Life
Questions pondered at Alpha:
- What is the meaning of life?
- Who was Jesus really?
- Resurrection? Really?
- What’s the big deal about the Bible?
- Does God really heal?
- Does believing in God make any real difference?
These and many more will come up throughout the Alpha course.
”"Alpha was the best thing I ever did. It helped answer some huge questions and to find a simple empowering faith in my life."Bear GryllsTV Adventurer
Our Next Alpha Course
- 9 Monday evenings starting September 13 & ending November 8 | 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Special Saturday session, October 23 | 9:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Dinner & Childcare provided
- Questions – Contact Maddy Donaldson (MDonaldson@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4346)
St. Andrew’s Church
440 Whilden St
Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina