Are you curious? Perhaps skeptical? Or maybe you are just seeking some answers to life’s deeper questions. If those resonate with you at all…
Alpha is for you.
Alpha is a series of gatherings that explore the Christian faith. In a no-pressure, judgment-free space, people can explore their thoughts together.
Many join for different reasons, with different backgrounds and points of view, but all are seeking to find whether Jesus and Christianity have any relevance for their life.
What Happens at Alpha?
Each week follows the same pattern. A fun, informal time of fellowship while people log in, a live-streamed talk from our in-person Alpha highlighting an important part of Christian thinking, followed by honest small group discussion.
Questions of Life
Questions pondered at Alpha:
- What is the meaning of life?
- Who was Jesus really?
- Resurrection? Really?
- What’s the big deal about the Bible?
- Does God really heal?
- Does believing in God make any real difference?
These and many more will come up throughout the Alpha course.
Our Next Alpha Course
- Live talks streamed from St. Andrew’s Church – Mt Pleasant
- Online group discussions
- 9 Monday evenings starting in January 17 and ending March 14
- 6:45 pm – 8:30 pm
- Special Saturday session, February 26, 9 am – 2:30 pm (break for lunch)
- Questions – Contact Maddy Donaldson (MDonaldson@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4346)
We will contact all participants about how to access the course online prior to the first day of the class.