Are you curious? Perhaps skeptical? Or maybe you are just seeking some answers to life’s deeper questions. If those resonate with you at all…
Alpha is for you.
Alpha is a series of gatherings that explore the Christian faith. In a no-pressure, judgment-free space, people can explore their thoughts together.
Many join for different reasons, with different backgrounds and points of view, but all are seeking to find whether Jesus and Christianity have any relevance for their life.
What Happens at Alpha?
Each week follows the same pattern. A fun, informal time of fellowship while people log in, a live-streamed talk from our in-person Alpha highlighting an important part of Christian thinking, followed by honest small group discussion.
Questions of Life
Questions pondered at Alpha:
- What is the meaning of life?
- Who was Jesus really?
- Resurrection? Really?
- What’s the big deal about the Bible?
- Does God really heal?
- Does believing in God make any real difference?
These and many more will come up throughout the Alpha course.
”"Alpha was the best thing I ever did. It helped answer some huge questions and to find a simple empowering faith in my life."Bear GryllsTV Adventurer
Our Next Alpha Course
- All sessions hosted online
- 9 Monday evenings starting October 12
- 6:50 pm – 8:30 pm
- Special Saturday session, November 21, 9 am – 2:30 pm (break for lunch)
- Questions – Contact Kyle Holtzhower (Kyle@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4346)